< iStitch
Friday 6 May 2016
A birthday gift




Today I received a belated birthday gift from the lovely Brenda of Time 2 Xstitch - a beautifully stitched and finished project bag with a Parisian theme. The design is Sew Parisian stitched in one of my favourite shares of blue. Brenda also added a tiny beaded zipper fob with an Eiffel Tower charm. Thank you Brenda - I love it!

This design is still available *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar - look down the left sidebar and you will find a quick link to this design.

The weather has changed for the better in our little corner of the UK so it's nice to be able to get out in the garden with my Kindle. I have however worked on a new design - a sneak peek here: 








I am a little undecided what fabric and floss to stitch the model with or, indeed, a name for it. Any suggestions welcome ...

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


2 Comments:


  • On 6 May 2016 at 16:32, Blogger Robin in Virginia

    What a lovely project bag Brenda gifted you! Nice sneak peek of your new design. Do you have a 'Sew Rosy'? That is if it is rose filled! Enjoy your weekend, Carol!

     
  • On 12 May 2016 at 15:58, Blogger Jeanne

    Darling bag, think I have that fabric so I better stitch up that piece. You can never have too many bags, right? LOL