< iStitch
Tuesday 14 March 2017
A Sign of Spring




I know that some of you keep a look out for Tommy when he awakens from his Winter hibernation so I am happy to report that he woke up a few days ago. He doesn't look too happy does he? He is now wandering around in the Spring sunshine although he's not eating as yet and he still goes back in his box overnight.  As we come into Summer he stays out 24-7. Our garden is completely walled in so there is no way he can escape. I have been asked how old he is and to be truthful we don't really know but can trace him back to around 70 years ago but he may be even older than that! 

*************

There are still a few spaces left on iStitch Designs Blue Band SAL so if you are interested please get in touch. I posted a video (my first ever video) on iStitch Designs Facebook page. If I can work out how to do it I will post it here!


Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol



Labels: